The Town of Woodbury is proud to provide two beautiful swimming and recreational facilities to the residents of the town – the Central Valley Pool (the "Pond") and the Earl Reservoir (the "Rez") in Highland Mills. We also have two other facilities for your enjoyment – Brickley Field Playground and Dunderberg Field.
Woodbury Parks facilities are for FULL TIME Woodbury Residents ONLY with a current park pass!!!! Call 928-9588, Ext. 6 for info.
The parks are for use of Woodbury residents with a valid park pass and must use guest passes for any guests. Reminder: No alcohol or glass containers allowed at any park.
- pdf Rules and Regulations (43 KB)
- pdf 2018 Proof of Residency and Park Pass Fees (43 KB)
- pdf 2018 Swim Lesson Form (8 KB)
Click on the link above to access the Swim Lesson Form. Save the form to your computer, fill out (online or with pen), print it out and bring to our office.
- Pre-season (Memorial Day through the end of June) - 12-6pm,
July 1 through Labor Day - 12-8pm
- Camp Rez opens on July 2 with two sessions – for more information and to go to the Camp Rez registration forms, click here.
- The Parks & Recreation Office is open all year from 10am to 2pm to issue Park Passes.
During the months of May and June ONLY, we will also be open Saturdays from 10:30am to 12:30pm and Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Call (845) 928-9588, Ext. 6 for more information.
Notices to Residents
Due to the many requests to honor our beloved Woodbury Town Supervisor, the late John P. Burke, it was decided to establish a memorial fund. On September 4, 2014, the Woodbury Town Board adopted a resolution to create a reserve fund where donated monies would be deposited. As a result, a committee has been established to coordinate and plan the memorial and also to organize fund-raising activities.